Monday, May 28, 2012

Bowed...

Bowed in adoration, in humbleness.
Bowed low that He may raise me up.
Bowed low, not empty, but filled with Him.
Bowed low that I might stand on the heights.
Bowed low that I might leap and fly.
Seeing the world through His eyes with my head bowed low.



Only when bowed down do I see the perspective through Christ's eyes.
Just like the wheat head that is truly full is bowed low.

What will you give Christ today?

Counting the gift of Christ filling me up each day as I seek him and put my trust in Him.
Thankful for His gifts.

By His Grace,
Cole



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for the reminder of how great it is to BOW. Blessings this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alene! So good to see you here. Blessings to you too!

      Nicole

      Delete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...