Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Thoughts & Some Note Worthy Links

Hi there!
I am enjoying this weekend because we have an extra day off!
I don't remember the last time we got Monday off and I am so giddy and thankful!
 
I've enjoyed the time celebrating a friends birthday, bowling, watching the KU game with  friends, and the weekend isn't even over!
How is your weekend? 
 
 

I have some fantastic links to some great reads I know you'll enjoy!
 
Beautifully Rooted 
This site is full of encouragement on faith, handmade, food, parenting, and home.
I've read the founders blogs since I have started blogging and they are full of grace and truth.

Annie Downs and her post at {in}courage this week
 Her words gripped and touched my heart and soul like none other because I can relate.
I think we could easily be kindred souls.

Beki at The Rusted Chain
Her whole site, I love it! Her writing voice and her handmade shop!
I've met Beki in real life several times and I call her friend.
She is as fantastic in real life as on-line. 
 
What note worthy links have you read this week?
 
By His Grace,
Cole
 
P.S.
Thank you all so much for your kind words on this post.
Your words, your heart, are an encouragement!
To God be ALL the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...