Thursday, May 17, 2012

{You go nowhere by accident...}


Hello dear friends.
It has been a while, long while, since I have hopped on here.
I have not forgotten you.
I have thought about you often.

Many things have happened since our last chat. 
It is a season of change around here in many ways.
{God is good and He provides.}

I'll be back soon.
Until then...
Please enjoy the above.
It is something my Pastor says every Sunday and it is more real now than ever to me.

Blessings!

By His Grace,
Cole

2 comments:

  1. very good post and one that i need, too. i agree wholeheartedly. i need to practice it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa for your sweet and kind words. Keep walking it friend and I will too. Blessings, Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...