Saturday, March 24, 2012

You're Already Amazing...

Have you ever felt not enough? Not amazing? Not worthy?

In Holley Gerth's new book, "You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be." Holley shares her heart, her struggles, and how God works and weaves through our heart and lives with His truth.


In it she shares one of those moments, "...But in that pause it seemed God finished the sentence: "You are not enough...in me you are so much more." We are much more than pretty...we are wonderfully made. We are much more than likeable...we are deeply loved. We are much more than okay... we are daughters of the King." (Page 39, You're Already Amazing)

Holley is an honest writer who writes with the hearts of women in mind, sharing the truth of God's Word each step of the way. She blogs beautiful words at her site holleygerth.com, {in}Courage, and has a beautiful line of Dayspring products to encourage your heart, home, and those that enter in.

Reading her book is just like sitting down to coffee with a best friend. Being real, honest, and encouraging one another. How do I know? Almost every single page of my book is happily under-lined, starred, and written in. When reading her book I clearly heard the voice of God whisper to my soul that in Him, I am amazing. I am His. I am exactly who He created me to be.

A great opportunity is happening this next week through {in}Courage and their Book Club. They have chosen her book for the next "Bloom Book." A place where women all across the world can gather together, read, study, and fellowship over the truths found inside. I pray it blesses your heart.

I was given a copy of this book in purpose for my review. All opinions expressed are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...