Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weekend Thoughts and an Anniversary...

Hi there! 
{waves}

I hope you have a fantastic weekend wherever you are!
My weekend is already turning out to be fast and furious, but full of some
wonderful, memorable times with people dear to my heart.

Today I celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of my 29th Birthday!
{Gasp}
Did I just really tell my age?! 
I sure did!
;)

For now, I'm going to leave you with some words that I hope encourage you in your day!
See ya soon!


By His Grace and Hope,

Nicole

4 comments:

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...