Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grasp...


I want to grasp the will of God,
His good, acceptable, and perfect will.

Not just "fly" by in this life doing what I think, what others "think" I should do,
but be so in-tune with Him that I hear His voice leading me, guiding me.

Oh, the sweet joy of seeking Him.
Being transformed by the renewing of my mind.
Trusting in His unfailing love,
rejoicing in His salvation.
 
Singing to the Lord,
for He has been good to me.
 
I don't know how the story will end.
But what I do know is that He is here.
 
Leading me. Guiding me.
 
Into His...
Good, Acceptable, and Perfect will.
 


By His Grace,

Nicole Marie


Spilling words out onto the page.
No editing, no worrying if I have it just right or not.
Writing for five minutes with friends.
Kindred friends who are a sweet blessing. 

 
Letting the words flow across the screen, seeing the story that will unfold...
Sharing thoughts on the word Grasp, tonight.
Joining Lisa-Jo  and friends here:
Five Minute Friday

19 comments:

  1. Nicole, I read this tonight and your words, His truth, just fill me with peace. Thank you. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. His words have been filling me with peace too this week and it's so joyful. Blessings sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Denise. I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  3. Yes! I wrote something very similar. Love your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love how God does that! Gonna go over and read. :) Thank you Jenni. All by His Grace.

      Delete
  4. I want to grasp the will of God! Me too!!! Thank you for this post. Be blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joining you in grasping! Oh,to know His will!! Thank you. Blessings to you too friend!

      Delete
  5. Oh my - I don't know how the story will end, but I know He is here. I certainly needed that truth of a reminder this morning. Blessings from 5MF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a comfort to know that He has such a firm grasp on us. Love your words today! So glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica. Thank you for your kind words. Love that He grasps us no matter what, no matter the season. Blessings!

      Delete
  7. I love your take on "grasp". A lot of us interpreted the word as a clinging, physical clinging to Him. May we also, cling His will, words, will and future.
    Beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stefanie, you are such an encouragement to me! Thank you friend for your prayers and friendship! I love how this media space can do that. I am so eager to begin reading those posts too!

      Delete
  8. Amen....

    I see your heart here, friend, and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nikki! Thank you friend...so blessed by your friendship! All by His Grace. So thankful...

      Delete
  9. Nicole, so much truth.

    "I want to grasp the will of God,
    His good, acceptable, and perfect will.

    Not just "fly" by in this life doing what I think, what others "think" I should do,
    but be so in-tune with Him that I hear His voice leading me, guiding me."

    Oh how I feel the same...really want to do HIS voice. There is a line to a song that I thought of by your words, "I want to live within the sound of your voice. I want my heart so in tune, I hear you whisper my name." I want that too...thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your words are a blessing! Just what I needed this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...