Friday, May 15, 2015

Sneaking in...

...to say, it's been too long, but just right. Slowly, there's gonna be some changes around this here little  old blog. There's a stir in my heart and words inside to get back to a passion long set to the side as life  took many changes. So many new things for me to learn around the web and this here blog but I'm ready. It's gonna take time...lot's of time. But this time, it's different. I can't wait to catch you up.

So the first thing you might see is the header up there to give you some direction as to which way God has been working on my heart over the past few years. Yep... years. Sometimes, it takes that long, doesn't it? But, that's okay. It's all for Him and I'm ready. I hope you'll join us.

Much Love,
Nicole Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...